WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Starting a mobile Game company

LelandLLLelandLL subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in Startup Funding
Hello

I'm Leland Lewis and i'm looking for Angel/VC Investors that would interested in investing in a mobile game company. I'll be Straight foward:

-I need 75-100k of funds to develop the first mobile game app for my startup company. 60k to begin development for the first game. 15-30k for the marketing to get the word out about the games  that we make.

-This is Low-risk oppernuity, so i'll make that it stays that way and i seek to keep the cost low as possible especially in the long term

-We plan to make 3-4 games a year to maintain quality and to evolve them over time for the consumers.

-And i have set a deadline to get this startup off the ground by December 2014, So i'm pushing forward to get funds so i can go ahead and get started.

Let me know if you are interested, i would look forward to speak with you.

Comments

• Options
    liviuivanliviuivan subscriber Posts: 0
    I understand that you already have the ideea?
    that's a lot of money man!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jocuri de colorat | Jocuri de inteligenta
  • Options
    shannonnixonshannonnixon subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello-

I just wanted to make you aware of our new fundraising platform www.bleedingheartsmecca.com which is similar to Kickstarter and provides a free platform for anyone looking to raise money for anything whether it is a start-up venture to cover medical expenses to an artistic project to political campaign. This could be an additional means of raising money for your business and hope you will consider using bleedingheartsmecca.com. We take 10%, 5% for operating expenses with the other 5% going to charity. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a wonderful day!

Best,

Shannon
  • Options
    SteelmlLordSteelmlLord subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Hey Leland, I got you. This site is very clunky lol. I can help you with your funding. No problem! Please let me know as soon as possible. I have may business ventures.