WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Glad to be here

Rick48CMRick48CM subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2014 in New Member Welcome
Hello StartupNation! I wanted to introduce myself, I'm Rick, a Graphic Designer and Community Manager with FreelanceHour.com. These sites cater to small business owners and entrepenuers graphic design needs. From logos, stationary, web design, and more. Since 2010 we've worked with over 15,000 business owners. If you're a little hesitant we offer logo projects starting at $29, so this way you can see what options are availalbe before finishing the project.If your business has any graphic design needs I encourage you to check our websites out, take a look at our portfolio. I love talking design and I'm availalbe on here if you have any questions. Also if you have any advice for growing an online business, I'm very interested. Looking forward to learning a lot here!

Comments