WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

SEO for free for you

coffcoff subscriber Posts: 1
Hi there, I offer free SEO for your website. It will be my first serious SEO project, but be sure, I know what to do to get your website to better Google positions.
Little info about me : 15 years old ( I can´t do with my age anything )
                               I´m from Slovakia (Middle of Europe if you don´t know) 
                               I haven´t got any problems communicate with you in English 
                               I´am not id.ot

If you are interested in my services, check this :

-You will trust me and do what I write you to do (edit of title, meta tags, site structure , etc)
-Your page is coded in HTML
-You can edit source code and subpages of your web ( only edit, you don´t have to know about HTML
 anything). If you can´t edit it, you will have to give me permission (login to your hosting) and I don´t want to know your login, so only way is that you can edit source code of your web yourself
- You will take the time to communicate with me and doing SEO with me
- You are small company/startup

I hope I writed everthing I wanted to. If you have interest, write me private message.

Comments