WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Brand Ambassadors WANTED ON FACEBOOK.

Victor1992Victor1992 subscriber Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Marketing
hi there Im on the brink on launching menswear retailer for men wanting a wider range of different styles of high quality products gathered from across the world. We believe that through clothing you can express yourself, whether it's by adding your own style to your clothing to bring forth your personality, or to wearing a well structured strong suit to present elegance.

What do we offer?
We offer handpicked products each carefully selected by our team, from our incredible partners each offering the finest quality through every garment crafted.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR BRAND AMBASSADORS, IF YOUR INTERESTING IN BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR PLEASE ADD ME AND ILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS.

Ambassadors duties
- ill simply send you facebook posts to forward to your contacts and in return you'll get a discount when you shop with us.
- you will also be trusted on communicating with a followers on facebook in a professional mannner.
- like our page.

PS: I WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT IN ANY WAY I CAN

Comments