WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to Get People to Visit your Site?

MomentrepreneurMomentrepreneur subscriber Posts: 6 Member
Hello,

I have just recently developed a website www.themomentrepreneurs.com that features a FREE 6Day workshop for mothers looking to become successful momentrepreneurs. I do not sell anything, and simply want to offer this workshop to people who want more out of life. I have experienced the excitement and success of being a momentreprenur and now i want to share my message, how do i get more people to sign up and share this information?
Thanks for your opinion.
Peace, Love and Success.

Comments

• Options
    mmsheeksmmsheeks subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, Momentrepreneur!

That's awesome! Getting online and sharing what you know is one of the best ways to help others, and yourself at the same time. The 6-day workshop is a great idea, but have you considered coming up with a set of topics, and writing blog posts around those same ideas? One of the easiest ways to drive authentic visits to a website is to provide original content, which is exactly what a blog does!

You also might want to consider writing a short blurb about what it is you're offering, on your website. Pages with few to no content tend to not show up well on Google, and other major search engines.

If you would like to talk more about how to improve your site, feel free to reach out to me at any time.

Best,

Martin
  • Options
    MyTalentYourSuccessMyTalentYourSuccess subscriber Posts: 3
    Momentreprenuer,

My name is Joseph Wilson, and I am a freelancing agent who specializes in driving traffic to your site and boosting your standings in popular search engines such as google.

My fee is $20 USD for the first month, and $10 USD there after for repeating customers. If you are interested in my service, feel free to make a business inquiry at Joseph_Wilson22@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    raultudoracheraultudorache subscriber Posts: 0
    Joseph how many days or weeks takes to see some results in Google search?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jocuri de colorat | Jocuri de pictat