WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to build a Successful Business

ejohnlejohnl subscriber Posts: 1
Have you tried listening to Podcast's episodes about "Endless Possibilities"? If not, then make sure to listen at least one episode as most of them are really great source for tips on how to make your business grow despite of the challenges and competition.
Here's what I've listened yesterday, http://biz30.timedoctor.com/william-sha ... -business/
You would really give time to listen to their conversation if you are aiming to achieve at least the brighter side in your business.
Hope you'll find it useful.

Comments

• AngelaAdamAngelaAdam subscriber Posts: 0
    Great post .Thank you for sharing. Online presence is the very important these day to get sucess for any business. as per latest industry trends, if you want to make your business success then first of all you should have user frinedly website & second you should have social media presence.
  • FaaastCashFaaastCash subscriber Posts: 0
    A successful website brings targeted traffic and visitors who buy services or products to make it valuable. The success of your website depends on many factors like:
    fast loading time
    use of graphics, headings and logoseasy navigation
    quality content and useful information
    Creating a successful website will take time and patience. 
  • StokesStokes subscriber Posts: 2
    Great! Thank you for sharing!!

Nick
    CEO, RetiredYouth.com
  • MomentrepreneurMomentrepreneur subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Buidling a successful business is definitely an acquired ability that takes time and patience. After having built successful businesses and being a stay at home mom, I have developed a FREE 6DAY workshop to help more mothers build successful businesses: www.themomentrepreneurs.com. I do strongly believe that you can have it all, build a successful business and still be a great mother. 
    I hope to inspire and motivate more mothers to have it all, and live the lives of their dreams.

Peace, Love and Success...it's within all of us!
  • MomentrepreneurMomentrepreneur subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,

After being a momentrepreneur for the past five years, i have experienced success while being able to raise a family. This success has inspired me to develop a FREE 6 DAY workshop that aims at helping more mothers become successful entrepreneurs. Much like "endless possibilities" I teach women how to change their belief systems and leverage their passions in life. You can check it out and provide your input on the content. www.themomentrepreneurs.com
    I would greatly appreciate any feedback anyone has to offer.
    Thank you in advance.
    Peace, Love and Success.