WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Small business promotion

DeCitySearchDeCitySearch subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Marketing
Any small business owner shouldnt avoid classified listings when it comes to promotion. every small business are using this free advertisement option. DeCitySearch . com is another such website to post free classifieds.

Comments

• Options
    adi004adi004 subscriber Posts: 1
    Mobile and desktop compatible websites would be ideal for these small business to optimize their business revenues, check out Mobidart.com for free mobile websites...
  • Options
    GladysGladys subscriber Posts: 0
    There are a lot of way to promote because there are two sides of marketing which is online and offline. Luckily for online, we got social media where everyone gets to market their product for free.  For offline, I'd suggest to provide promotional products that would be related to whatever your service/product is. 
  • Options
    Well it's probably better to use both the online and offline marketing strategies, besides every business wants to reach out to as many people as they can.  It just depends on how you do these strategies..
  • Options
    GladysGladys subscriber Posts: 0
    adi004 said:
    Well it's probably better to use both the online and offline marketing strategies, besides every business wants to reach out to as many people as they can.  It just depends on how you do these strategies..

Thanks for agreeing with me, adi. For me, if you do both then there would be a higher chance of getting results that you want. Promotion would be the key.
  • Options
    Gladys said:
    adi004 said:

Thanks for agreeing with me, adi. For me, if you do both then there would be a higher chance of getting results that you want. Promotion would be the key.

You're welcome Gladys! I believe all business owners are aiming for good marketing strategies to increase exposure.
  • Options
    KimpreneurKimpreneur subscriber Posts: 0
    I completely agree- Google AdWords is the best way to go if its within budget! There's actually a deal right now on the mosaicHUB Marketplace for a Google Adwords account review that would be a worthwhile investment without completely breaking bank. Check it out if you're interested: http://www.mosaichub.com/marketplace/view/google-adwords-account-review

darbizu said:

For online marketing (if you have a budget), Google AdWords is a fantastic way to get your business's website in front of people that are actively seeking your product/ services. 

This can be a competetive platform. But, if you are Google Certified you have the insights, techniques, and tricks to be successful in the AdWords paridigm

If you plan on tackling AdWords yourself, I highly suggest taking the Google Certification courses. Otherwise, consider using a person or agency that is.