WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Marketing Techniques

AgogeClothingAgogeClothing subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Marketing
Hello everyone, first post here I was just wondering everyone elses experience with marketing tools such as the advertising options on the major social networking sites, such as facebook or twitter.  How effective are they?  

Thanks,
Zach

www.agogeclothing.com

Comments

• Options
    adi004adi004 subscriber Posts: 1
    I agree that social media can be a great tool for marketing your business, but you have to make sure you have time to check on your pages as frequently as possible so as not to miss any inquiries from your potential customers, or more convenient would be having your own desktop and mobile compatible website
  • Options
    RafaelNeaimeRafaelNeaime subscriber Posts: 0
    Lately Facebook Ads has not been that effective. Too many fake likes. The best way to get return is to be active, engaging and with good content.

You got to discover also which would be the best channel to be in. For my company, Biziil.com, for example, the best channel for my surprise was Twitter. You can discover what is the best channel for you using the keywords most people use to find your website.

I do a report for free on that if you are interested in reaching 200 million new potential customers, just visit biziil.com