WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New business idea

alandavidalandavid subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Business Planning
Dear friend,
I want to plain start new business in Gift Card Drainer. please give me suggestion how i can start it
www.giftcarddrainer.com

Comments

• SmithjohnSmithjohn subscriber Posts: 0
    Today users are more interested in Online purchasing of gift cards rather than from stores i think it should be made from the website .
  • AnayaAnaya subscriber Posts: 3
    Right Customers do shopping via online.This mode is really reliable for users.Describe the person most likely to want or need your product.Knoiw the need of cutomers.
  • Aalia123Aalia123 subscriber Posts: 2
    To start off your gift card business  with a hit, once you've set up your work enviroment, created your marketing resources: your website, your brochures and your business cards;  let your creative state of mind flow to plan a grand opening of your gift card business from home that will attract everyone`s attention and everyone will know that you are now open for business and eager to make beautiful quality gift baskets for all.

Business Consulting
  • jv1597jv1597 subscriber Posts: 5
    If you have a good Artistic niche, you might be able to enhance it within your marketing strategy and build it up to develop your niche on the Internet and in your local area(city,state, etc...).  You can also do some networking to get you products out at stores, even if in small amounts.
  • haroldmilerharoldmiler subscriber Posts: 0
    Now we are in new year. So, we must have new ideas about business. I think deas are too easy. My guess is you could come up with 10 new business concepts before lunch, if you had to.
    The problem is once you come up with that idea–say you are going to construct real housing out of Lego blocks–you have to go and figure out if it is feasible, and if anyone–other than an eight-year-old–would live it if it were.
    If you have identified a market need, then you are assured that you have a market–the people who have the need. So, i we think seriously then so many ideas come in mind.___________________________________________________Attorney for i601 Waiver | i601a Provisional Waiver