WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Start a technology and new product development Company

Tim26Tim26 subscriber Posts: 1
Hello,          I would like to start a company based on the development of new products and technologies, and development of devices or prototypes for individual people. We can also develop things in the special effects industry for movies. Currently I am still in high school, however that will not affect me starting this business. As far as products to develop, and eventually manufacture, I have some in mind. What I need are people to get this business started. If you are interested, e-mail me at timb27@patmedia.net, or send me a personal message.

Comments

• Options
    VictorWilliamsVictorWilliams subscriber Posts: 0
    If you have strategy like this I am sure that you must have some sort plan behind how you wan tot start and what will be your monthly strategy behind this project
  • Options
    charles789charles789 subscriber Posts: 0
    I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've you guys to blogroll.Java professional Training is something many people seek through coaching. Many neighborhood universities and some regional high educational institutions offer knowledge programs and coaching to guide people who want further coffee profession opportunities through Java Professional Training.