WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Secure loan for your business

AnayaAnaya subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2016 in Startup Funding
Many young people today are becoming entrepreneurs. Amazing products and best in class services are being offered by inquisitive entrepreneurs, making the world a better place to live in. Being an entrepreneur is never easy but then its rewards are more than just fulfilling. One of the biggest and the most important roadblock to running one’s own business is and always will be are small business loans. In the city of New York where almost every other person dream to be an entrepreneur, securing loans for business can be tough and an arduous task. Knowing how to secure business loans are important especially if you are looking to start a new venture.

Loans are a great way to provide the initial thrust to your business. From the traditional to the alternative lenders, venture capitalists to SBA loans, in today's competitive world of business there are varied options to fund your business. Securing small business loans isn't easy especially in the city of New York, the financial capital of the world. But then it isn't that tough if you are clear about what you need, have a vision for your business and have a clear chartered path on how to grow. When you are asking for funds then you have to be at your best. You should have a clear understanding of what your business is, your competitors and how you plan to achieve your targets in the long run.

Comments

• Joseph121Joseph121 subscriber Posts: 6
    Yes, I am very much agree wit you. These days many young people or we can say that mostly university graduates are becoming entrepreneurs. And they are also becoming successful as well. These young boys are growing at a fatser rate which indirectly supports in the economic growth of a country. For the same, many venture capital firms also working with these guys so that they can have experience of the real world business and grow their business at a much rapid rate.
  • ReneePhillipsReneePhillips subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Good everyone.
    My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    Decide how much money the company needs. Most small businesses don’t ask for a large enough loan. Underestimating the amount of money can lead to problems with a lack of working capital sooner than planned. Overestimating can make lenders question the business owner’s assumptions and credibility. Have a well thought out budget that is supported by financial projections (profit & loss statement and a cash flow statement) that are reasonable and shows that the research was done.