WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Sweepstakes Leads?

LeadsproviderLeadsprovider subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Sales
send a email to betterleads@aol.com he has 2and 3 weeks old, CCY, CCM it works for me

Comments

• Options
    ProfessionalListsProfessionalLists subscriber Posts: 1
  • Options
    I`d go after consumers using real-estate data.  You can know allot about a consumers home and financial position.  Sweepstakes leads can be used in some scenarios; however I think you`ll benefit from knowing someone’s home value, size, and their income level. 

Further the age of their home may be of value too as you may look for people with older homes and certainly those who`ve owned for more than  2 years.

• Options

Pro Lists,

I`m sorry to say, but you couldn`t be more wrong. People spend more money when they first buy their home then the rest of their time there combined.....

DoorMat:

Not sure what I was wrong about... however I suggested going after people with older homes (as they`d be interested in refreshing/remodeling) and those who`ve been in their home greater than 2 years (as a min) this could be 5 years 10 years or what ever one was interested in.

Seems more valid than "sweep stakes leads" as, home owner data shows people own a home, which is imperative for home accessorizes and improvements.  "sweep stakes leads" only show someone is alive.

Regards,

• Options
    realinstapromrealinstaprom subscriber Posts: 0