WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Is true that Google+ is new weapon for SEO

freellyukfreellyuk subscriber Posts: 4
Google+  users are slowly increasing and now it showing that it has good impact on Google search engine
so it seems to be the best option for SEO

free classified for UK
http://wwww.freelly.co.uk

Comments

• mattyladmattylad subscriber Posts: 0
    I dont agree with this at all... 'Social Signals' are important, but there are still much bigger factors when it comes to SEO than Google plus... 

Any links are no follow, apart from the link in your profile..

Concentrate on link building
    There are no absolutes in SEO, the factors having an impact on your site's SEO perrformance are too numerous to claim that one source is "best".

It is true that G+ has been prioritized by Google and that events on G+ (comments, plusses, shares etc) are taking an ever increasing importance in its search results.
    But other social sources are important as well (Facebook and Twitter are still bigger social drivers for SEO rank, I believe), so that you still need to employ all your SEO tools (incl. standard site optimizations and link building).

Just my two cents.
  • henrycalvinhenrycalvin subscriber Posts: 0
    They have started giving out articles that G+ is the IN think in SEO in 2014.
    I think its just a game to say that G+ is the new thingm because its only a prediction that it is going to be a better weapon in SEO.
    I think this would be put to the test when Facebook would do something new this year. Because Facebook has always done something on the internet to keep itself on the top. Never in the history of the internet have so many people come to one website so much to socialize. Before it started the trend of myspace and orkut, but even then there weren't that many people, on those as there are now on Facebook. Facebook is huge now, and Facebook is covering the market every year even more than before. Google+ still needs to do a lot more than just being a competitor of Facebook, it needs to be more innovative than that.
    So people and SEOs shouldn't get their hopes high on Google+ that much.
  • hoanglohoanglo subscriber Posts: 0
    Google plus may become very important in the future.But right now you can rank anything without it.
  • AberitAberit subscriber Posts: 64 Bronze Level Member
    Now Google+ is not so popular as Facebook is, but its popularity is still increasing. We should also remember who is the owner of the most popular search engine.
  • BriGuyBriGuy subscriber Posts: 1
    Though Facebook still has the lead, there are signals that G+ is growing. I recently found through researching another project that G+ has surpassed Twitter for social logins by a huge margin (20%). 

As the semantic layer of the web gains further adoption, I think G+ will jump ahead, though FB may have some competing strategy with their purchase of Oculus.
  • AberitAberit subscriber Posts: 64 Bronze Level Member
    I don't think Oculus would be used for SEO specifically...
  • fliflakzakfliflakzak subscriber Posts: 0
    Google+ will definitely increase it's relevancy furthermore. From my perspective, it's not a bad idea, if not done already, to start working with Google+ now. Create an account, link to interesting articles or write them yourself and built up some circles. As g+ circles are also shown in Google's Search Engine results you can see that they seem to be not that uninteresting. Sure their are more important things, but it's actually quite easy to keep an eye on this one.
  • jhonmith17jhonmith17 subscriber Posts: 0
    Yes now it's play not so much important role but in further it's really play very important role for SEO.
  • ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    There are no absolutes in SEO, the variables affecting your site's SEO perrformance are excessively various, making it impossible to claim that one source is "ideal".
    Truly G+ has been organized by Google and that occasions on G+ (remarks, plusses, offers and so forth) are taking a steadily expanding significance in its indexed lists.
    In any case, other social sources are vital also (Facebook and Twitter are still greater social drivers for SEO rank, I trust), with the goal that despite everything you have to utilize all your SEO instruments (incl. standard site advancements and third party referencing).