WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Suggest Name for new import export business

garimssgarimss subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Business Planning
Hi freiends,

I am quite new here. I need your help. I am, willing to start import export business. At present our products are not final as we want to do multi kind of products and trading in domestic and international. 

Risht now we are thinking to start with south korea and after that we will add more countries to our target.

I am looking for a name which I can use later as a brand name as well. and something short and simple.

I tried different combination also but till now could not get the perfect one. I thought to give a try to initials also but nothing is working. In my family we are 6 persons 3 persons name starts with R two starts with A and one is from G. Our sir name also starts with A.

Some of the names are like:

e-exports 
get goods
EHUB/IHUB
LINK HUB
RAGAR

PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME NAME I EVEN DONT MIND IF THE WORD DOES NOT HAVE ANY MEANING.

Comments