WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a partner from IT Field

AmitdeyAmitdey subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2013 in Home-Based Businesses
Hello ,

I have an idea , i am looking for serious business partner , he/she should be from IT background.
And he/she should have interest in IT business. Or i can say some software developer who has intrest in own business.

Comments

• Options
    twhansburytwhansbury subscriber Posts: 2
    Sounds like you are looking for a entrepreneur with a strong IT Background,
    Check out LinkedIn for connections that make sense.

Document Search |Search for files
  • Options
    yohanrwyohanrw subscriber Posts: 2
    Amitdey said:
    Hello ,

I have an idea , i am looking for serious business partner , he/she should be from IT background.
    And he/she should have interest in IT business. Or i can say some software developer who has intrest in own business.

Hi,

I am Yohan, Software Engineer and a owner of a Start-up software company. Personally, I am capable of Java, C++, Android, C#.Net, C++/CLI and not only that, highly advanced technologies like Computer Vision, Voice Recognition and TextToSpeak.

In my start-up company, I have 2 part time employees working remortly and we develop for PC, Mobile and Web.

You can send me a private message for more details.

Best Regards,
    Yohan