WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

In Need of Additional Funding

zootazoota subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello- I am new to this site and I hope that it proves to be helpful, which I think it will after reading thru most of the site.
I am a new business owner-I opened a children`s enrichment classes business. Mommy & Me classes and when the child is three and older the class is a "drop off" class and the mom has to remain in the building. While she waits we offer her things to do-she can take a class of her own, she can get a manicure,she can have lunch at the cafe and if she has a little one with her she can use the 2500 sq. ft indoor playground.
I am opened about 2 months and expenses have been a little more than what I was expecting. Not many places will give loans or lines of credit to new businesses. Any one have any suggestions on where to go for funding or know where I might find someone who would like to invest?
Thanks
Jill

Comments