WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Pingworx.com - check it out and give feedback

PingWorxPingWorx subscriber Posts: 2
edited October 2006 in Website Critique
Hi Startup buddies,
The company I`m with just recently launched a new solution called Pingworx.  I want to get your opinions on our site, www.Pingworx.com</A>.  Let me know if the site is clear and you understand what we are providing.  Whatever you come up with let me know and be honest. 
Thank you all,
Yaron

Comments

• keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Yaron,
    I like it. Clean, concise, clear. Your messages comes across quickly. Simple and easy navigation. Makes me want to at least check you guys out. And, I have a pretty big project in the planning stages and we may just talk one day in the near future.
    Thanks and much success!
    R@
  • davennydavenny subscriber Posts: 2
    Very interesting....I love the concept of what you are doing...it truely looks like a solution for people to get what they want, when they want it.  I also like you verbage, it gets you excited....like as if to say "I finally found a company who can get me what I want"My only concern is your pricing...I know it is simple and clean cut....but 10k a month....I guess I just dont know to what scale of projects you will be doing.  I am assuming these must be massive projects if a company is look at paying you around a 130k a year.Well good luck with the new product, i hope you get a lot of clients!
  • PingWorxPingWorx subscriber Posts: 2
    ElidS,
    Thank you for your feedback.  I will inform our developers to look at this and see if they can fix that. 
    Thanks,
    Yaron
    Erik,
    Thank you for taking the time to review Pingworx.com.  Your feedback is very much appreciated.  I can send you some more information about this solution if you like to illustrate how the cost is broken down and how it makes sense.  As you stated, the scope of the project definitely must justify the price.  Let me know if you would like me to send you more information.
    Yaron
  • ChuckChuck subscriber Posts: 6
    A few observations - clearly just a personal opinion, but the burger motif doesn`t really do it for me.  What that implies to me is that you just sandwich (seriously, pun not intended) a bunch of services together without much regard to where they fit in the overall picture.  I know that`s not the case with your offering, but that`s the message I take away from that.  And the fact that it`s in flash creates problems already highlighted by another poster.I also have mixed feelings about the AJAX driven nature of the site as well.  I can understand the desire to show an implementation to a browser, but I think you`d be better served doing that through client examples (and speaking of client examples, link through to their current sites, it`s frustrating not to have that available when reading a case study).That being said, the offering is interesting, the content is valuable - best of luck.
    HostClick,
    Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated.  Regarding the pricing and how it breaks down, I can send you an email about the solution that shows it more clearly.  If you like provide me your email address and I will send.
    Thanks,
    Yaron
    Chuck,
    You make some very valid points and will bring this up with my development team.  As for the burger, wasn`t my idea, haha, but I see your point.  The site a work in progress and any feedback is very helpful.  We hope that the site will spark interest for a potential client, and then they will either email or call us and then we can go into more detail and explain the full service of the solution. 
    Thanks,
    Yaron
  • ChuckChuck subscriber Posts: 6
    Fully understand, the burger comment is just one guy`s opinion, so take it for what it`s worth - different people react very differently to the same concepts/imagery.  Just thought I`d chime in 
    Chuck,
    I welcome the thoughts, .