WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The hottest business opportunities today

Comments

• RobFrantaRobFranta subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Guys I have found the ultimate program. This is a brand new opportunity and is in prelaunch.
    The parent company has been successfully selling this product for the last 20 years with out any kind of opportunity attached. They have created a network marketing type opportunity to promote it further.
    They have also attached what is the best pay plan I have ever seen. See the pay plan here...
    http://payplan.us</A>
    The product we are talikng about has been sold over the last 20 years for $8k to $12k. They have now drasticly reduced the cost and are paying out nice commissions.
    Get more information here...
    http://www.yshonline.com/global.htm</A>
    This company is going to make a lot of millionaires this year. I know I`m going to be one of them... This is hot.
    Rob

• RSchlieperRSchlieper subscriber Posts: 0

Yes I did read your post.  I`ve been reading a lot of posts about this PayItForward... and the bottom line is ... it is free to sign up and "learn what it is we`re doing", and that`s exactly what I wanted to find out... what exactly is it that this is all about.  I may never become an upgraded member, I don`t know enough yet and if I don`t, well I probably won`t be doing much promotion of the program either.
    Either way,  the invitiation was presented.  The link was there... and I signed up.  Call it an impulse buy (for free). Now if I get some time, I`ll peruse the site and see if there is any value to me.  Hopefully any quality info won`t be buried in a ton of hype or I`ll never get to it because my time is precious.
    I`m not interested in an income from sign-ups.  I run a legitimate business and am in the process of franchising it nationwide.  If payitforward can help me to effectively present the franchise opportunity I have to offer then it may have the value I`m seeking.  If it`s just a scheme to sign-up more people... I`m outta there.

Pokerman, We enjoy the fact that you have a legitimate business, that said, plug in your businesses URL into the "Primary Business" (as epeters indicates) to get traffic to your existing business from ads you place about PIF4P.
    You indicated you signed up with PIF4P.  Might I ask who your direct upline is?  That person can help you with any questions.  And congrats on making a great decision to sign on with PIF4P.  This program works and is duplicateable!
    RSchlieper (Ron)RSchlieper2007-1-9 16:4:5
  • onlineeateronlineeater subscriber Posts: 16
    Guys I have found the ultimate program. This is a brand new opportunity and is in prelaunch.
    The parent company has been successfully selling this product for the last 20 years with out any kind of opportunity attached. They have created a network marketing type opportunity to promote it further.
    They have also attached what is the best pay plan I have ever seen. See the pay plan here...
    http://payplan.us
    The product we are talikng about has been sold over the last 20 years for $8k to $12k. They have now drasticly reduced the cost and are paying out nice commissions.
    Get more information here...
    http://www.yshonline.com/global.htm
    This company is going to make a lot of millionaires this year. I know I`m going to be one of them... This is hot.
    Rob
     I am going to sign up so I can make millions too. Can I go on your power leg?
  • PokermanPokerman subscriber Posts: 5

You indicated you signed up with PIF4P.  Might I ask who your direct upline is?  That person can help you with any questions.  And congrats on making a great decision to sign on with PIF4P.  This program works and is duplicateable!
    RSchlieper (Ron)

hmmmm... It`s YOU Ron
    Onlineeater
    I couldn`t quite pick up the tone of your reply to tell if it was sarcasim or a request.
    Either way you would be wise to get involved. wether you believe in it or not. I am in EDC as I mentioned earlier in this post about a month ago. I am now one of the top earners in the comapny and made 18k in December and have already made 8k this month.
    Global Resorts I feel is going to blow EDC away.
    Anyone is welcome to call me with questions toll free.
    Rob Franta
    877-351-8625RobFranta2007-1-12 0:4:41
  • RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    i have a recommendation for this thread:for business niches, let`s keep listing those here in "hottest business ideas."for specific operating businesses, such as a specific network marketing type of business, i think we should start a new thread dedicated to learning about that.that way, we can continue to explore emerging niches, business concepts, sectors, etc., here...sound good?so, now for my hot business opinion???: coaching, including life coaching and business coaching. this is a huge sector where tons of growth will occur and there is a ton of need.
  • rajinenterprisesrajinenterprises subscriber Posts: 3
    Rich,
    I think it`s a good idea to split off onto another thread for indepth information on specific opportunities. But, on your hot business opinion could you expound on what`s entailed in Life Coaching, Business Coaching, and where is the growth coming from? Both based upon your expert opinion of course!
    Thanks!
  • onlineeateronlineeater subscriber Posts: 16
    so, now for my hot business opinion???: coaching, including life coaching and business coaching. this is a huge sector where tons of growth will occur and there is a ton of need.
    Rich,I think you are on the money here. With the advancement of technology people are subjected to change at a more rapid rate than anytime in history. The one thing I stress to my children is learn how to learn very rapidly, regardless of subject matter. As they become adults things will move at even a faster pace than today and that skill could be the difference for them. Johnonlineeater2007-1-13 9:3:20
  • emolleno27emolleno27 subscriber Posts: 1
    I am developing a marketing plan for my business that you guys are talking about. As soon as i finished and consulting my mentors i am going to post it in my web.
    chow!
  • cashcowcashcow subscriber Posts: 1
    Yes, Congrats with your decision to go with PIF4P`s.
    I just wiped the slate clean and also started with the program. I think a legit business on the internet is the way to go. The future is moving more and more towards the internet everyday and there is BIG $$$ to be made.
    Good Luck

A MARKETING BUSINESS.....
    A marketing business is by far the hottest business opportunity today, tomorrow and any day in the future.   I say this as a challenge to everybody to give me reason to think otherwise.
    If someone can create a marketing business that has the ability to successfully market any viable product or business service,  then wouldn`t it be considered the hotest business opportunity  EVER?  Instead of being able to create a success business in any one or two industries, you would be able to create any number of successful businesses within any industry of your desire.
    Imagine your level of success if you developed a program which creatived an incentive that would make every person in the world desire participation.  Suppose this marketing program didn`t stop with just one but actually created several incentives for each individual person to desire participation.  What if this program offered several avenues for participation.  Now that would be the hottest business opportunity today.
    Michael T

Michael
    I think you would be surprised by Global Resorts Network. This truly does give  most everybody at least a few reasons to become involved.
    1 most everyone like to travel.
    2 Everyone like and needs to save money on traveling
    3 Everyone like to stay in Lavish resorts while traveling. They can now for the cost of a motel 6.
    4 everyone likes to make money.
    This product alone will pay for itself if you used it on just 2 vacations.
    I have never seen a product so good or a payplan this strong on any network type business model. usually one is lacking. Here they have everything.
    Check it out.
    http://yshonline.com/global.htm</A> Links are towards the bottom of the page.
    Rob
    No this is called perpetual leverage the comp plan is amazing.
    http://yshonline.com/global.htm</A> comp plan link at bottom of page.
    rob
  • PrepaidLegalPrepaidLegal subscriber Posts: 0
    I just got on board with Prepaid Legal. I think the time is ripe for small business owners to have the same legal counsel that big corporations have without haveing to bankrupt themselves in the process. The compensation plan is sound, they`ve been in business for 35 years and they have a great product that is needed more than ever and small business owners get to write it off as a cost to doing business! If you`re interested go to: www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/bethmergens</A>
    BTW...you can buy their stock on the NY Stock Exchange...how`s that for a sound company!
  • RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    BUT when I came up with another product in 2006 that I began making and selling I sold Creative Bookmarks. I now own Kewl Tubes, a company that makes custom golf club head covers. This business has unlimited potential. I have built a successful business in less than a year. I am doing very well with it and have received alot of recognition and some awards. AND one thing I know is that this business will be able to be SOLD down the road for quite a bit of money when I decide to retire. sounds very cool - did you enter into the Home-Based 100 competition, maybe in one of the non-financially driven categories?rich
  • thinkandtinkerthinkandtinker subscriber Posts: 0
    Ideas to try (free for the taking, and worth the price):"Veggie Credits"    Similar to carbon credits, but
    for guilty meat-eaters.  Do it frivolously with buttons and bumper
    stickers, or seriously by channeling donations to worthy hunger-fighting organizations, or both.  Put Google AdWords on your site.  (Can "Chocolate Credits" be far behind...)"Boycott Nation"    Got a person, country or cause you
    seriously like or dislike?  Boycott-Nation.com makes it easy to take a stand just by buying or avoiding associated products.  Example: "Obnoxious celebrity X endorses Beverage Y.   Bookseller A contributes to Democratic (or Republican) causes.  Automaker Z sponsors public TV or inner-city sports programs, etc."  Users make
    suggestions and compare notes.  Post Google AdWords.
    "Baby Boomer Itch Cream"   Relieves that nagging itch to change your life.  Use every morning "for that contented feeling".  For those 50th Birthday parties."Feelgood Truck Sign"  Shaped like those triangular flip-over "hazard"
    signs you see on trucks, but with a choice of  messages such as "Warning -- I Feel
    [Cranky] [Wonderful] [Confused] [etc.]".  The next "Baby on Board" fad?