WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please Critique Again

TimothyTimothy subscriber Posts: 6
edited February 2008 in Website Critique
Hello, I just recreated my home page. Once again it is just the index page and nothing else, so the link won`t work. I am looking for thoughts on colors, fonts, graphics, logo, and any thing else. I am a beginner, so please forgive me for any "beginner" mistakes I may have made. Thank for looking.
Timothy

Comments

• TimothyTimothy subscriber Posts: 6
    Thanks  for the thoughts Craig. I did a little research and found that any site dealing sports cards contained two main colors: red and blue. So I that`s when I decided to recreate my entire look. About the business description, I think that would be good to list a few features. Also I will be adding card images to the site, maybe even an image across the top just to the right of the logo.
    About categorizing cards, we will allow people to post cards they have for sale or trade, and then allow others to search for those cards. On our search page we have multiple options such as: above $50.00, below $50.00, rookies, etc.
    Timothy