WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

need help funding pizza restaurant

leespizzahouseleespizzahouse subscriber Posts: 3
edited September 2011 in Startup Funding
Recently I have just been turned down by a bank for a SBA loan because of collateral. Everything else is fine, except for the collateral. Problem is, I have a great space and a lease contract on-hand. I would like to get any advice on banks or other financial options that are friendly towards restaurant start up. I knwo there are a few leasing companies that can finance the equipment but i need cash for construction, T.I., permits and fees...etc.
I budget 150k for this pizza restaurant start up which includes 40k for 6 months reserve. I have excellent credit, 50k cash injection, 35k personal line of credit, and 20 in credit card lines (13% apr). I also have over 5 years in the businesss as a manager and about to get my Master degree.
I am considering starting my LLC and building my business credit through Dunn and Bradstreet with a company but I am worried that if that doesnt work out that I wont have anything to fall back on. I still have approximately 2 months before I get the lease. Does anyone have any suggestions or know someone i can contact in regards to getting funds? I would like a loan for at lease 75-100k.
Please email me and your help is greatly appreciated!
Leespizzahouse@aol.com</A>

Comments