WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Would an anyone invest in this?

N23CN23C subscriber Posts: 4
edited August 2008 in Startup Funding
I have a produst which i supply to grocery stores myabe about 50 stores right now.  recently I contacted a national distributor who said they would agree to buy my product from me and distribute to 7,000 stores nationwide.  I by no means have the capital for this so I was thinking that I would need an investor to come in and help me grow.  To give you an example I would need at a minimum 105K to buy product the profit on that would be 50k after expenses.  and this would be the minimum revolving every month.  I need advise as to weather anyone thinks this would be a simple pitch and how I go about finding someone.

Please help

Comments

• Options
    robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member

I have a product which i supply to grocery stores miyabe about 50 stores right now.  recently I contacted a national distributor who said they would agree to buy my product from me and distribute to 7,000 stores nationwide.  I by no means have the capital for this so I was thinking that I would need an investor to come in and help me grow.  To give you an example I would need at a minimum 105K to buy product the profit on that would be 50k after expenses.  and this would be the minimum revolving every month.  I need advise as to weather anyone thinks this would be a simple pitch and how I go about finding someone.

Please help

Acquiring funds as an advance on a purchase order (aka Purchase order funding) is doable - if your situation meets the basic requirements.
    Send me a PM if you want to discuss specifics
  • Options
    N23CN23C subscriber Posts: 4
    Yes they will issue a PO and also want to write up a contract. I do not have good credit so I am not sure the banks would be much help.  Would I still be able to go with a private investor?