WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Successful property renovation company looking for new investor

kristenprskristenprs subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Elevator Pitches
We are a property renovation company located in

Comments

• Options
    WizarddWizardd subscriber Posts: 0

I`m on the verge of getting into `re-habs` myself. I learned only a few days ago of the existence of `hard money` lenders. You can do a google search for them. Since the market for selling houses is not great at the moment, the idea for me; is to rent/lease the property when it`s rehabbed. Since `hard money` lending is short-term, I`m at the stage of verifying the availability of `soft money` lenders when the time comes to pay off the hard money lenders, i.e. conventional mortgages...am not willing to put all that time & effort into rehab-ing a property just to turn it over to the hard money people when the due date comes. FYI-`hard money` is not hard to get, but rather is available for projects when `soft money` is hard to get...they get higher interest/points & is short term, but you just have to factor those costs into your numbers to make sure the equation is economicly viable. Hope this option will help!

Vance Roberts

Wizarddz "Honey-Do" Crew

Columbus, OH

740-263-1373

wizardd@mouseconcepts.com

Wizardd12/12/2007 6:10 AM