WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Most Awesome marketing tool!!

swguitar1swguitar1 subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2006 in Marketing
I purchased this software and man was I underestimating its value. I think you can go here to see a demo of it:
http://beam.to/golddemo1</A>
Email me if you want to ask me about experiences!

Scott
scottehuffaker@yahoo.com</A>

Comments

• swguitar1swguitar1 subscriber Posts: 1
    no you don`t need it . run your ads or campaigns or make direct calls to your customers, you can also do voice broadcasts and also trickle mail which is an email broadcast to many but appears as a personalized email. it is the best tool ever. you can track your sources of adverrtising you can run up to 32 different campaigns at once with unlimited data sources. I cant say enough.

Scott
    I understand what you are saying but it doesnt work that way at all. with the use of opt in forms (splash pages/ coupon pages / discount pages/ specials page) the opter(if you will) fills out their info and then it is forwarded to the software. there is no spying whatsoever. i have looked thru the entire html coding and it is all legit. hope this changed your perception of reality. make it a great day!!!!

Scott
  • Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    Because of SPAM and telemarketing calls, many and most people turn a deaf ear and blind eyes to such ads.  With Google and Yahoo and other search engines, people search for what they need and want.I just got a telemarketing call from Superpages.com rep selling me yellow page listing and ads.  On the fly I tried to use Superpages for what I would do with Google.  I got no useful results.  On the other hand, our first customer ever for our class-D amp hit my other web site thru a search and called me from Scandivania.  They remain our major distributor in Europe ever since. (Any audiophile want affordable award-winning amplifier monoblocks please pm me - 30% discount for SUN members)
    thats the beauty of this system you use an opt in or a permission page for them to contact you. that is the problem if you do a search for most anything the first 15 hits are usually portal sites like superpages but with the use of ppc or charge per click then you get your potential customers looking for your product or service to opt in on a special or coupon.

thanks

scott
  • Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    I`m at a loss to understand your post, Scott.  I suggest that you pay attention to punctuation and writing style.  I suggest the short book "Elements of Styles" the very first page of which will do for most writers wonders.  I believe its authors are Peter Funk and White.If one doesn`t get the message across, how can one sell?  I still have very vage ideas what the software you try to promote does to help a marketer.
  • williamwilliam subscriber Posts: 2
    I purchased this software and man was I underestimating its value. I think you can go here to see a demo of it:
    http://beam.to/golddemo1
    Email me if you want to ask me about experiences!

Scott
    scottehuffaker@yahoo.comErr.  It must be a cheap self-advertisement. There is no video.