WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

cmypitch.com

WillmillerWillmiller subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2008 in Website Critique

Hi,

If any of you have a minute, please review our new website: http://cmypitch.com Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Will

Comments

• VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    I was enjoying browsing your site that I forgot why I was there...I would have liked to see a less-busy entry page explaining what your site is trying to do.  You could have a members-only entry page to bypass the "welcome, here`s what we do" page.  The reason is that I had some difficulty figuring out what the purpose of the site is just from the home page.
  • WillmillerWillmiller subscriber Posts: 1

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your comments. We have been in the process of planning a new home page and this should be live by the end of next week. Our aim is to make the layout a lot more simple and provide a thorough explanation of what we are seeking to achieve. As you pointed out, we will have a version for registered and non registered users.
    Hopefully you will find the new homepage an improvement, so please let us know what you think next week.

Regards,

Will
    Hopefully you will find the new homepage an improvement, so please let us know what you think next week.

I probably won`t remember, so post it here for another review.
  • WillmillerWillmiller subscriber Posts: 1

Hi All,

We have uploaded a new version of our homepage here. Thanks again for your feedback on the last one and please let us know what you think of the new version. Hopefully this is an improvement.http://cmypitch.com/

Kind Regards,

Will

I did it again.  What is it with your site that captivates my attention?  I don`t know what it is, but keep on doing it.  You are likely to be a success.  Yes, I like the changes to your home page.  Your site`s purpose is much more clear.
    Finish the site and get busy with the offline marketing to get some traction.