WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need an investor!

HosseinAHosseinA subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2012 in Startup Funding
I have my mind set on selling Iphones since they are the current hit, so I thought I'd buy 7 Iphone 4S with 16Gb memory to start with and put them up on internet websites like Ebay, Amazon, Tradera, Blocket etc for sale. The only thing I am missing from this is a pretty penny, an investment for 4543$.
I have made the calculations and I am 100% positive that this will work! please email me at 'Hossein95@gmail.com' if your interested so we can work this out! Serious offers only please, time is money and that's why I'm here!
I will tell you everything you need to know about this and maybe we can communicate through skype, phone and msn point being we do not need to communicate only through emails since it will be a-little slow.
I have the calculations in my computer, so please do not worry we can compromise what's needed so do not worry, I just want to see this business up and running!
You can reach me with the email I typed before; Hossein95@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    asapccasapcc subscriber Posts: 0
    I'm not here to specifically recommend credit cards, but in your case, a credit card might be a good option for providing the funding you need. Since it's not an extremely large amount of capital, a credit card might do the trick to help you get started.
    How is your credit history? If you have good credit you could easily find a personal credit card to do the job. And since many offers provide a 0% APR for 12 months or more, you won't pay any interest.
    Do you have a company setup yet with a Federal tax ID? If this is the case, there are multiple options designed specifically for small business owners.
    Otherwise, maybe you could get a small personal loan from a local bank. Not sure an investor would be required for $4500...