WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

kultmusic

mmoodiemmoodie subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Startup Funding
 Where looking for companies, to invest in our website and to
start up a record lable. The companies would get advertising on our
website,looking for 15 companies to help us young guys reach our goals.
Website is called kultmusic.com.au, find out more on our site or email
mmoodie@hotmail.com. Also looking to start kultmusic foundation, in
Australia for research into stemcell, and to help out struggling
familys.

Comments

• PokermanPokerman subscriber Posts: 5
    So... what has Kultmusic accomplished?  Why should anyone invest in your website or help you start a record label?  I`ve been to your website and you have had 386 visitors and as far as I can tell... zero bands, zero replies to your forum posts. 
    Boys.. you got nothing to invest in as far as I can tell.  Show me something!
  • iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    I am with you 
    CraigL
    ... hotmail... or any other free email address. It lends itself to a less credible perception. I also ask, "where`s the beef?"NWA... a rap group from the beginning days started a label too... but it wasn`t the label that gave success... it was the music people were buying.What artists are you working with now?Where is a sample of their musical style?What promotional events do you have in mind?Where would my $10K go? What`s my return? (i know that`s small but it`s a start)What am I buying?How serious are you? Show me your actions.Sorry... but I am not convinced.
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    From experience and observation, I`ve determined that Capital won`t come until "everything" is ready. There are many parts to being "capital ready" including documentation, language and message - to name a few.
    Starting to raise capital before you are ready can actually make it more difficult.