WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New business - New to startupnation.com

damselflydamselfly subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
Hi all,
Hope this message finds you all in good health and enjoying a prospering business.
We have just entered the world of ecommerce and are extremely proud to introduce our brand new website at www.damselflydesign.net</A>. Please take a few moments to check us out. Especially, now that we are entering the festive season.
We hope to meet as many of you as possible here at startupnation.com.
Peace, love & prosperity,Natalie & Clinton

Comments

• TaylorMadeTaylorMade subscriber Posts: 0
    Congratulations, Natalie and Clinton!
    Your site looks great and your story is beautiful! 
    Wishing you much success!
    Danielle

• JeannieJeannie subscriber Posts: 8
    Hey Natalie and Clinton,
    Congratulations!  I just launched my new website too! I hope your business takes off with flying colors - as I hope mine will too!   

• iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    Natalie & Clinton... welcome and congratulations. 
  • smartiesmartie subscriber Posts: 1
    Natalie and Clinton,
    Welcome to SUN and well done on your website. The one critique I have is that the neon colours on black hurt my eyes while browsing. I personally love the black background, but would choose less "stinging" browser colours. Love your bling though. Interface is great, easy to click and browse.
    I wish you much Success
    Monika
  • sagemediasagemedia subscriber Posts: 5
    Natalie and Clinton,Congratulations on going live! And great job on putting your own site together.Navigation is clear and intuitive - it`s very easy to find what you`re looking for, which is very important.As Monika already mentioned, your colour scheme may be a problem for many. If you were aiming for an elegant look, you might consider using less black (which very easily becomes overpowering), with neutrals or shades of a single colour group in place of neon. If you do want to use bright colours, make sure they are complementary - a standard colour wheel can help you there.Another suggestion may be a more engaging use of graphics. A larger graphic "product feature" area on the homepage is an idea, in place of the three current small product features - you really want your product to be the star of the show.I wish you the best of success with your business.Chanie
  • damselflydamselfly subscriber Posts: 1
    A very big Thank You to all of your kind and supportive words.
    And for all your constructive advice - we will definitely keep your suggestions in mind as the site progresses.
    We, here at Damsel Fly Design, would like to return the very best of wishes to all of you. We thoughly look forward to many happy relationships with you all.
    BTW, we have added pictures of us to the site. So, for anyone interested in what we look like, please check us out. We hope that will increase our site personality for our customers and fellow entrepreneurs.
    Take care, Love & PeaceNatalie & Clintonwww.damselflydesign.net</A>