WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

GOT IP?

NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
For those of you who do not know, what an IP is, Please read below:
What is an IP? Every device connected to the public Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address.IP addresses consist of four numbers separated by periods (also called a `dotted-quad`) and look something like 127.0.0.1.
Since these numbers are usually assigned to internet service providers within region-based blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the region or country from which a computer is connecting to the Internet. An IP address can sometimes be used to show the user`s general location. Now that I have given you a brief explanation of what an IP is, what I want to ask you is? Do you know what your current web hosting provider is giving you?Did you know that having a shared IP can jeoperdize your Search Engine Optimization? If you have an SSL Certificate, you most likely have a Dedicated IP. If not? Before you continue spending money on SEO, please check with your hosting provider.I been doing some research on IP addresses and Search Engine Optimization.If you are interested I can send you a final copy of my report once its completed. **Free**Just a contribution to SUN Members...

Comments