WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Better Business Bureau

calvinjrcalvinjr subscriber Posts: 3
   Today, I received a phone call from my local BBB asking basically if I will pay to join the BBB...It is like  600-700 to join the BBB and use the logo on my website and it is like 300-400 to just join the BBB and use the logo on print. Is it worth it? Any one  join the BBB? Any benefits? Is it a waste of money?C.

Comments

• Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    I have heard two seperate talking heads of business on the am talk radio station in my area. They both said, don`t waste your time with the BBB unless you have money to spend for very little return.They approached me at a tradeshow last year. I investigated the benefits of a BBB logo online, and after talking to several people decided against it.I just didn`t see any direct benefit.
  • Options
    calvinjrcalvinjr subscriber Posts: 3
    Thanks Guys....I kind of knew I didn`t want to invest the money with them anyways and you were my BBB on the BBB...haha...ok bad joke.. C.