WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Over my head in DIY E-Commerce and freaking out.

ruthyelleruthyelle subscriber Posts: 2
Hello,

I`ve been trying to get my  E-Commerce website up and running since the beginning of the year.  Early this year I hired a designer to do my website, needless to say I don`t feel I got the bang for my buck.  Now my husband(is an IT guy for an insurance company)has been attempting to do my website but never really has time to really get started.  Does anyone have any idea about what I should expect to pay a professional to tweak my home page, do a shopping cart system (invitation/favor company) and add lots of product via disk and links. The pricing for the products has to be separated by quantity/and what part of the invitation is being ordered.  You can see what I have so far at www.gimmiegimmie.com  Is this something that we could do ourselves via Zen Cart or something like that?  I would really like to save money if I could but don`t want to end up with a disaster either, I really need to get up and running fast so I can start selling.

Comments