WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

In Need of Some Tagline and Email Signature Advice

2»

Comments

• Options
    kustomkaninekustomkanine subscriber Posts: 4
    Thanks for the great idea. I`m still not sure what I`m going to use, there are so many good ideas here. Since I love their names so much, I want to give Prince, Dinky and Hunny $5 off $25 or more at my store with the coupon code: KUST05. We are always looking to convert big dogs to doggie dud wearers. Anyone else on this forum, feel free to use it too. I`m feelin` the love and just want to give back!
  • Options
    kustomkaninekustomkanine subscriber Posts: 4
    Not yet, but these green cammo tanks are slated to be on our website in the Spring.Your dogs are the exact opposite of my princess Marley. She won`t step one paw outside if the ground is wet. Of course she`s probably that way because I spoil her and carry her around like a baby, my fault . . . Check out her unique dog blog, if your dogs ever do anything funny or unique, she`d like to interview them. She recently interviewed Canada`s smallest dog.
  • Options
    coscoopercoscooper subscriber Posts: 0
    Kathy - after looking over this thread my only suggestion about signatures are this: Instead of using one, look to see that your email program allows multiples. Then target your communication. If you`re just going back and forth with business partners, don`t worry too much about marketing/promotions. Just the facts for them. If on the other hand, you`re targeting your communications with customers or potential customers, then tailor the tag line for them.JMHOShane
  • Options
    GroovyGroovy subscriber Posts: 0
    TAGLINE:Kustom Kanine
    Unleashed DesignsSIGNATURE:
    Unique Fashions for Unconditional Love.
    Visit www.KustomKanine.com
  • Options
    daleyfla99daleyfla99 subscriber Posts: 1
    I am ejoying this one, unleashes creativity.
    KK Wear
    Kustom Kanine Wear.  Unleash your dog`s inner spirit.
    Have the best dressed dog in town, styled by you.  KK Wear
    KK Wear,  Unleashed.
    Unleash your creativity for your best friend.
    Make a cat jealous.  KK Wear
    Play with the words.  I agree that they need to paint a picture in your audiences mind.  And the owner IS the one with the credit card!

My Jewelry line has a line of hemp and bead necklaces for dogs.  Moon Doggy Jewelry.  And no, they are not posted to the website yet.