WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Sales package

gina511gina511 subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2009 in Sales
I am starting an event planning business and i would like to put together a sales package to send out. Im not sure what i should put in this package.  Or  let me know if a sales package is the right way to go .So could someone give me any ideas.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jarmainejarmaine subscriber Posts: 0
    A sales package is a nice idea. It should include a background of your company. It should contain your company profile, history, list of clients, awards, and testimonials as well. This will add credibility to your company. Aside from this, you should include a presentation of the past events that you`ve planned and executed. Choose different types of events to showcase like corporate events, birthdays, weddings, etc. This will show that your services are not limited to a specific event. You should also include the different packages that you are offering, make sure that the prices are accurate and updated. Of course, include your business card in the package.