WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

(Untitled)

LaCremaCoffeeLaCremaCoffee subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2007 in New Member Welcome

The question is:  When you turn on your coffee maker: Does it return the favor?Hehe  that`s what I get for listening to too much talk radio.  I`m a micro roasting wholesale coffee, and coffeee equipment guy.  I totaly enjoy helping others, and I`v been in buisness for five years.  I run my buisness with my own funds, and no second income.  I very much enjoy the radio show and if I can help in any way: Please let me know. 
LaCremaCoffee2007-12-18 0:42:26

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    hello, very cute..they have the same slogan on the Cadillac Comercial with the lady from the Show Private Practice. Congrats on your success!!

Erin
  • NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Did someone say coffee?
    I am a big coffee person (No I don`t have yellow teeth when I smile)...
    But here are a few questions to you:
    1. Where are you located?
    2. Have you hear of Gavina coffee? I been looking for it..
    3. Do you have any samples? What type of coffee do you have? Columbian, Guatemala? South American? Low on Acidity please....
  • LaCremaCoffeeLaCremaCoffee subscriber Posts: 3
    GwG Thanks and I know about the caddy add Nuevo...1) I`m north Of Seattle by about 60 miles.  IN a Very nice place called Skagit Valley.  Mostly farmland and rural.  So nice CLEAN air   I used to live in SoCAL...Yuk 2)yes I`ve heard of it.  NO I don`t recomend it.  It`s mostly about the FREE stuff and not the coffee.  My .023) yes Columbian, Brazilian, Guatemalan, Peruvian, And low acid is easy.. mostly the ACID issue is about STALE ( rancid) coffee whose iols have oxidized and become rancid.  Percieved a acidic.  I suffer from acid reflux, and since I have been roasting a havn`t surrered it from my coffee   e-mail me at: troy@lacreamcoffee.com and we can set up a roast preference and a taste profile.  Then I would be happy to send you a sample.p.s.  WOW thank you so much both of you, for the quic friendly responce. Have a Merry Christmas !CAIO!Troy Allen
    Ok, there`s this brand that I tasted at a restaurant... It`s coffee but it has a walnut taste to it... It`s not flavored coffee ... Can`t stand flavored coffee... Would you know off hand what type of coffee it is?
    Tell me something else, does coffee have to be rancid to be considred of high grade?
    Ok, there`s this brand that I tasted at a restaurant... It`s coffee but it has a walnut taste to it... It`s not flavored coffee ... Can`t stand flavored coffee... Would you know off hand what type of coffee it is?
    Tell me something else, does coffee have to be rancid to be considred of high grade? Could have beeen a full-city roast Brazil.  Medium body milk chocholate nutty essence.Rancidity has to do with the cofee goins stale,  rancidity is caused by the oxidation of the coffee oils. Hig grade or low grade coffee has oil.  The " low grade" coffee will just have inferior flavor, and be " worse" than the high quality.  Even though they both can suffer fom bitter/weak flavors when stale.LaCremaCoffee2007-12-18 10:25:13
    CL, that was quite the posting..Thanks.  Now I`m going to go make up a survey myself.
    WOW... I just learned so much about coffee...
    LaCreme... please contact me...I drink about 4 - 6 cups a day, and I am in desperate need of something new... Whadda Ya think about Yuban or the commercial coffe? I am big on Dunkin Donuts Coffee... I`m in CA, so no Dunkin Donuts here.. I have to express ship it from the east coast...