WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Solo dude, 15 parts, 25K,

2»

Comments

• txbassguytxbassguy subscriber Posts: 0
    Haven`t read any books on the subject. Mainly just from job experience being a mechanical engineer with consumer electronic companies. So I guess I have inside information on working with suppliers, developing drawings, working with marketing, sales, fulfillment, and even doing customer service.I know score.org is good, nolo.com is very good resource. Yes - the only way to success is to do it yourself.
  • collidercollider subscriber Posts: 1
    Personally, I think that it is great that you believe in your product enough to stake your own savings in it.  As an outside investor, or even just viewer, knowing that someone is willing to put all of their eggs in one basket is very enlightening as to their commitment and drive.  Good luck and I hope to be buying your "mechanical bar of soap" soon!