WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Peer Advisory Group (Feedback)

espeedespeed subscriber Posts: 3 Member
Hi Everybody ,
    I had the chance this week to be part of a online peer advisory board this week.  I thought I would share my experience w/ the community as I feel SuN has much of the same attributes as far as us (entrepreneurs) really coming together as a team. 
    The program I am trying out is www.peersightonline.com</A> .  I must say I really didn`t know what to expect going into it.   I logged onto the virtual boardroom and called the toll free conference #.
     The first session was pretty much a introduction from the facilitator and what to expect from this board.  Next we were given 10 min`s each for a quick introduction about us and our business`s .  During this time the floor was open to questions form other board members.  I was a little bit intimidated at first listening to some of these other amazingly successful entrepreneurs, but I soon saw many similarities in problems and growth issues.  Overall I was very impressed by this group. The next meeting will be in two weeks where we were given the assignment of coming to the board w/ a specific business issue that we are having and a possible solution. I am excited to get some peer insight from some extremely impressive people . 
Here is a link to article that articulates this a little better than I do.  http://www.allbusiness.com/3473125-1.html?postId=7461</A>
   I would like to get some feedback on this kind of service and if you find value in it.

espeed2006-11-16 10:16:23

Comments