WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How do I find sales reps?

TheInvisibleHandTheInvisibleHand subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2007 in Sales
Hi everyone,
I would like to expand one of my businesses to the US market, a successful web design company based here in Europe.
I have no problem finding the technical staff I need, but I`m pretty stumped in finding independant sales reps who`ll work on straight commission (at least for the first few months).
I`ve been offering $125 per sale (payable when the client signs) plus 5% of the total invoiced amount (payable when client pays). Our average sale price is between $1K and $2K so I think the 5% is a nice bonus to have.
We will also provide several qualified leads per week.
I guess there are many companies looking for sales reps to sell websites, but we have a very strong competitive edge and many previous high-end websites which really demonstrate our skill.
I`ve tried on sites like tjobs.com to no avail.
Anyone have any ideas where I should try? Is our offering attractive or am I a little off base here?
Before I sign off I figure it`s worth a shot - anyone on here interested in becoming a sales rep?  Otherwise maybe some of you already sell a complimentary product or service and would like to establish a partnership?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments