WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Which Software do you use?

TokyobusinessTokyobusiness subscriber Posts: 2
Thanks im looking at the free trial right now thats online ill give it a go and see how i like it !

Comments

• Options
    TimBTimB subscriber Posts: 4
    If you are looking for a customer service software or want to increase your sales go for an online customer support software. As we know people want quick solutions to their needs and if you are equipped with live support website chat, you can provide instant answers. Live chat customer support software allows you to have real time interaction with your customers resulting in a better user experience.
    Leave all your worries and go for Live Support Website.
  • Options
    movingsoftwaremovingsoftware subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    If you are running a business related to moving like moving house, moving management, then you should visit the link I have included in my signature to maintain all of your accounting.
  • Options
    jazzalbartjazzalbart subscriber Posts: 0
    I love to use Nominal Accounting Software for my small business. Nominal Accounting offers a simple user-friendly interface, Basic payroll functions, employee payroll details, pay cycles and pay slips etc. It has the ability to manage quotes, sales, purchases and bank transactions.
  • Options
    maculammaculam subscriber Posts: 0
    Thanks im looking at the free trial right now thats online ill give it a go and see how i like it !