WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Seeking Mentorship in OREGON

kazisdamankazisdaman subscriber Posts: 2
Couldn`t find a new members board, so I`ll post here.Found this website through youngentrepreneur.com, prosper.com, to forbes, to startupnation.com on forbes.  Good resource.I`am seeking a mentorship in person to see somewhere in the Portland, Oregon area, does anyone have any contacts and or would be interested in helping a student entrepreneur at OSU take it to the next level?I`m currently starting a real estate investment club, running the entrepreneurship club, an internet based craigslist for corvallis, http://www.corvallisclassifieds.net, looking to invest into real estate, but have a revolutionary buisness idea, that unfortunately I don`t feel ready to introduce it to the world at its undeveloped stage.  I have found successful entrepreneurs, but no personal, webpreneurs. help!

Comments