WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Update regular content in your website

DeloisDelois subscriber Posts: 3
Google is becoming more sensitive on prioritized the website based on the content. So just like web hosting, web design and development, content will become an important factor before implementation. So we should try to develop a content parallel with implementation of website which you can use to update for your website. Matt cut who is head at spam team in Google has specified that they will develop new criteria for qualifying sites based on that content. Content creation is going to be the big part in near future.

Comments

• Options
    littonbarneylittonbarney subscriber Posts: 0
    If you want to increase your visitors or audience then regular update your website is nice and ideal thing because now a days audience need something new and fresh. When you not monitor current trend then you should find or reach your targeted audience for your website.
  • Options
    TheStreetTeamTheStreetTeam subscriber Posts: 3
    Yeah, this is the reason why I hate Google because other days they can change their algorithm and then the next thing you know you're getting hit by the updates. I always find it that paid traffic is the way to go, but of course in this case you always want to go with white hat and know exactly how to do white hat. But, dude you know what I see? I see people would post everything on the same day... Really? That's NOT updating everyday.
  • Options
    peterwilliamspeterwilliams subscriber Posts: 0
    If you really want to promote your website then constantly try to add content or articles to your site and should try to write unique content so there is no duplication problem.