WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Invention pays off

LiveWiseLiveWise subscriber Posts: 5
The past few months, I have been super busy with helping my friend, Becky Logue, with her invention in marketing, sales, and training.  It has been exciting because it is getting picked up by a big company.  Her product is the Dental RAT and is basically a foot operated mouse and data entry device for the dental professional.  (See www.DentalRAT.com

It has come a long way and is now across the country, into Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.  It is also into dental hygiene schools.  The original prototype was 12 pounds and was wired.  The newer version is now smaller, wireless and has a sleek design that can come in a variety of colors. 

I look back at times when she about threw in the towel and called it quits because it was so expensive and demanding.  She has talked with companies over the past few years and nobody wanted the Dental RAT.   As I`ve done many trade shows with her, all the reps from the different companies get so excited and want to market her product.   Inventors--be persistent and good things will come to you.

Comments