WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Free Business Promotions - Can You Write?

rexiedexierexiedexie subscriber Posts: 97 Silver Level Member
Hi All
Can you write? You do not have to be a professional
Writing is a great way to get free visitors to your web page or business opportunity
See http://www.writingup.com/blog/rexiedexie</A>
My affiliate article
programs_income_earners_money_makers_ads_dating_gambling
Do you have a good writing community to share?
Do you have another suggestion for getting web site visitors?
Regards Michael

Comments

• Options
    Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    I talked to a rep.  She said the supplier is reluctance to send me more samples because the previous lot resulted in no sales for them.  So somehow I told her to google my name with the word "amplifier".  Then I did that myself.  Holly cow, over 65000 occurrances.  Now the rep is convinced I`m one big shot in the amplifier business.  She also said I was the most "entertaining" or "interesting" person she talked to.  But of course I won`t go into details on that
  • Options
    Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    How much traffic does it take to make it worthwhile to have Google ads on one`s web site?  I get tens of thousands of hits a month, not enough?
  • Options
    rexiedexierexiedexie subscriber Posts: 97 Silver Level Member
    nhgnikole
    I agree and I recommend this is a great free way for everyone too get free web traffic.
    Innovator7 I have hundreds of pages online. I only use google ads on one site at writingup. This is because you have to in order to be a member. 
    Anyone who can make money from google ads on their site are loosing out on big sales from affiliate program ads. They could be making 10 - 100 times more dollars.
    My sites get big traffic too but even if I has 1,000,000 visitors a hour I still would not use google ads on my pages.
  • Options
    PokermanPokerman subscriber Posts: 5
    Worthwhile is a rather subjective term.... your worthwhile and my worthwhile are probably not the same.  I get around 4 million page views per month.  I earn several hundered dollars off of google ads and the only work I have to do is take a few moments each month to cash the check.  For me that is worthwhile.
    Keep in mind though, Google ads are simply a supplementary revenue stream. Pokerman2007-2-18 10:40:15