WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Has anyone heard about this company?

GaurdianGaurdian subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2007 in Startup Funding

Greetings,I found a company that apparently provides business loans and several other things nationwide, and from what I read up to 100% depending on
the type of loan you`re looking for. The web address is www.gteplus.com. On the site, if you
click on the business link you`ll see what
I mean. Do you think I should try it or leave it alone?Any assistance is appreciated.Thanks

Comments

• phil07phil07 subscriber Posts: 2
    may i ask what you are wanting to do? i might be able to help?
  • GaurdianGaurdian subscriber Posts: 2
    I`m wanting to find someone or a group of investors that I can send deals to and actually get paid for it.  It`s frustrating to have deals with 20 - 35% equity in them and no one wants them because the spread isn`t 40% or more.The company I mentioned says they do real estate loans and some without credit checks or income verification.  If I can get my own funding then I can move forward without the continued headaches.  I think it`s better to work with someone but it doesn`t seem as though I can find that individual.
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I`m wanting to find someone or a group of investors that I can send deals to and actually get paid for it.  It`s frustrating to have deals with 20 - 35% equity in them and no one wants them because the spread isn`t 40% or more.The company I mentioned says they do real estate loans and some without credit checks or income verification.  If I can get my own funding then I can move forward without the continued headaches.  I think it`s better to work with someone but it doesn`t seem as though I can find that individual.
    From their web site - it looks like their speciality is auto leasing. On the other hand, they have a page saying "we can do almost everything". Clearly they are brokers - not the lender.
    Are you looking for

Funds for your business 
    Financing to purchase real estate
    People who are interested in purchasing Real estate
     robertj2007-11-5 12:47:0
  • GaurdianGaurdian subscriber Posts: 2
    If I can gain access to your number 2 or 3, that will take care of number 1.  I`m very good at finding viable deals.  Is this something that you can provide?  If so, let me know what your parameters are for a good deal and I`ll send it to you.