WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Starting my Errand/concierge service in cincinnati ohio

Hi everybody my name is Brent and me and a friend of mine are going to start a business that is open 24/7 we are able to do just about any service people need and they need it done fast. If there is something we can not physically do we will out source those services to other local businesses. Some things I don`t know are what kind of insurance or legal papers are we going to need and what would be the cheapest most effective way to find out. We do have liability insurance but what other coverage are we going to need? 
Thanks for your input.

Comments

• conciergelady1conciergelady1 subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Chris,
    I am in this business....I just would like to tell you a little bit about outsourcing jobs to other people. You need to include those contractors on your insurance just in case someone sues them.  If you recommended them you may be included in the lawsuit..
    If you want you can email me and I can tell you other stuff you probably would like to know since you are a newby .  Best of luck to you
    conciergelady
  • ChrisFarleyChrisFarley subscriber Posts: 20
    Thanks for the info what else can i expect for my expenses in this kind of business?  Why are you in this business, and what are the possibilities to really make money at it.