WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Partner/Advisor

LifeEvolutionsLifeEvolutions subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Business Planning
I am creating what will soon be an online community business. I have a business plan I`m working on and my structure is physical and financial fitness planning/execution. What I need is someone on the financial planning side with knowledge for wealth building and not just "save for retirement". I`m creating a business that is aggressive and progressive and I need someone to help fill this side of the scale. I am based in Atlanta, but this could work long distance. If anyone is interested or just for advice, please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    Wirehead321Wirehead321 subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    You have a great idea for a business. I was recently contact by Jennifer Cannon of BusinessIIBusiness.com she has created an online community like yours in Naperville, Il and is looking for partners. Such should contact her. Tell her Howard Lee of Wirehead Technology though you should meet. Perhaps you two can do business. Drop me a line let me know how it turns out