WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please Critique

ladyluck9702ladyluck9702 subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2009 in Website Critique
I have read the requirements and I feel I am ready. Please let me know what you think. I am a small business working out of my home to make cakes. The website is www.tammiestastytreats.com Thank you all. Tammie

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    I think it would be helpful to have some type of pricing guidelines, shipping information ( how do you get it from you to me without it getting ruined? ), freshness guarantees, payment methods that are used, etc. As it is, it seems to leave a lot of unanswered questions for potential customers.
    Your page titles should also be more descriptive with keywords for SEO.Webline3/12/2009 11:21 AM
  • ladyluck9702ladyluck9702 subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank you for the input. I will work on these items.
  • stevewyrostekstevewyrostek subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, Tammy-

I see you used Office Live (I do websites for them)-

To add the keywords to the title page, go to the page manager- click on properties- in the pages setting tab under page title, you`ll see home page. 

Change that to Tammies Tasty Treats: Custom Cakes and Treats.

Change the other three pages also- to Tammies Tasty Treat: Contact Katy, Tx

or whatever fits after your name.

This will help the search engines find you.

Thanks
    Steve 
  • ladyluck9702ladyluck9702 subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank you, I have fixed these. I have also added some text by the photos to explain what they are and I think that is suppose to help with the webcrawlers. I appriciate any help I can get. Just starting out like many others on here, we need some people that are willing to help a little.
    Thanks again,
    Tammie