WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

droppshippers

lordy510lordy510 subscriber Posts: 4
edited January 2009 in Selecting a Business
   I have done alot of research on Dropshippers and I cannot find any descent ones. Does anyone know of any that will deal with sporting goods? I am frustrated!!

Comments

• Options
    SlowCookerMateSlowCookerMate subscriber Posts: 1
    I am assuming you want someone to process and ship orders for your goods.  If that is what you are looking for, here is a link to a company called Trending Solutions. 

http://trendingsolutions.com/index.html

I know Janene Jaroscak (the owner) and several of her customers.  They all rave about her.

Best of luck.
  • Options
    WebJunkyWebJunky subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    DOBA has been a big name in the game for some time.  i know a few who have tried dropshipping and all have been unsucessful. i am not sure how one can make it work given the little research i have done.  product costs are simply not competitive enough, let alone shipping charges, the little overhead you deal with, admin etc. 
    ebay just has become such a big discount mall where things are being sold from china, taiwan, you name it.  how does one compete with such low prices?  example, i just bought some very good looking cuffl inks for .45 cents!