WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Introduction

storybookstudiostorybookstudio subscriber Posts: 7
Hello everyone,
I`m happy to have found this community, and look forward to exchanging ideas, and finding out more about each of your businesses. I`ve checked into other entrepreneurial message boards on other websites, but none seem to offer the sound advice as I see posted here!
I am a stay at home mom to 2 kids (7 & 4) and have started a small business hand painting clothing items for children.  I recently filled a large order for a boutique in Arizona, owned by wives of several major league baseball players. It was a wonderful opportunity, but it also gave way to another idea that I have decided to proceed with as well.
In order to fill this large order, I created templates, and put together supplies for friends and family members I`d recruited to help me. It made it easy and fun, so I`ve decided to create similar kits to be mass-produce. I have my first in production right now. I am thrilled to be combining my graphic art skills and painting talents to start a business I am truly passionate about. I have meetings scheduled with several large art/craft chains when my first set of samples arrive.
I look forward to `meeting` all of you!

Comments