WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The Latest Scoop

I created this new topic in response to Denise`s open call for research and evaluation of what works (for other entrepreneurs) and what doesn`t. 
I`m particularly interested in the "Wisdom of Crowds" theory that has recently been written about.  How we can learn from it and other Web 2.0 philosophies?  What can we learn from the results of The Business Experiment?
I`m hoping "The Latest Scoop" will be a place we can all come to discuss our research on the best ways to make our Community Venture(s) a success!

Comments

• CreativeGalCreativeGal subscriber Posts: 2

COMMUNITY 2.0 CONFERENCEhttp://community2-0con.com</A>
    March 12 - 14, 2007Red Rock Hotel
    Lessons Learned from The Business Experiment*
    Participants
    The list below is copied from the awesome participants list Frnchchps started some time ago.  (can`t vouch for all of the links, but hopefully they copied successfully)  I`m doing a side project to help with team building to ensure that everyone that is ready to get down to work is able to participate in the community ventures.
    In the near future, I will either be contacting each one of you, or we will have some other way available for you to input your information.  I see this as everyone`s opportunity to let everyone else know what they can and like to do.  Remember, "everyone can do something well!"
    Please be thinking about your skills as they pertain to Business.  Some sources of experience to consider are: on-the-job skills, training, education, mentoring, hobbies, volunteerism.  It`s also helpful to consider any non-business skills you might have as they may be useful to the community later on or spark new ideas.
    Also, consider what you enjoy doing!  You won`t be much use to everyone (and yourself) if you`re great in accounting, but find it boring, or don`t want to do it outside your 9-5 job.

1.Jeff 2.ciwordworker  
  • NYC696NYC696 subscriber Posts: 0
    A
    band is usually like that. But to select a random crowd....I dunno...

Those of us who are free-market capitalists implicitly embrace the "wisdom of the crowds".
    NYC6962006-12-6 18:11:58