WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello from Louisiana,

LaMomLaMom subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2008 in New Member Welcome
I am 26 and a single mom. I am wanting to work online but not sure of what I can do right now to bring some money in. I`m studying Derek Gehl`s Online marketing course now when my son is asleep. I`m wanting to create an online community for single stay at home moms like me. I just need to decide on what kind of content and features I`d like on there. If anyone has any tips or experience with that, please let me know.

Comments

• ChicagoMusicChicagoMusic subscriber Posts: 3
    basically a social network for stay @ home mom`s would be easy i guess since there is TON and 2 well you just make subjects on your social network mom`s can relate to. Mostly with bringing up their kids/teens in a new bent economic culture and also where everything is Electronic and online so i would base some of the content reguarding that.

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi LAMOM. A great resource for you may be workitmom.com . Welcome to SUN!!

Erin