WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

developing the site inhouse or outsourcing?

castortroycastortroy subscriber Posts: 1
hi
i am looking to develop a website and i am not sure if i should hire programmers[big cost] or simple give the job to an outside developer?
my main concern with outsourcing the job is the developer stealing my idea.
how do i make sure that my idea is protected when i start discussing my idea with the developer?
thanks
sohail

Comments

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Have you thought of hiring an outsourced staff by a reputable company?

Erin
  • Options
    KristofKristof subscriber Posts: 1
    Hello,
    as a free lance webdeveloper i agree with guerrillaRed, i`m interested in developing a site, not stealing business ideas. If you choose to work with `real` webdesigners, you will pay a little more, but you will also benefit a lot of their experience in making an outstanding website, conform the webstandards, easy found in search engines (as Google, Yahoo) . Most important is the content of a site and how this content can be found by the visitor.  KristofKristof9/23/2008 2:21 PM
  • Options
    simonashawnsimonashawn subscriber Posts: 0
    hi,
    I would advise you to try BigRaja.in. It will help you set up a website in a few minutes for just Rs.999! If you have particular ideas in mind, you could could choose one of the 3 packages offered by BigRaja. Although you can choose to manage your site yourself, we will make sure an engineer is assigned to your website whom you can contact for support 24*7. The designers will help create a layout for your site which is unique and superior to your rivals.
    contact www.bigraja.in for details.